How to Be Happy (Or At Least Less Sad) was released in the USA on Tuesday, and a few great features about the book have already started to appear. They have really helped me to feel connected to the US release, even though I’m 1000s of miles away, so I decided to collect them all in one place.
- Metro US featured some activities from the book to help make your commute happier. I think this was in print too, so if anyone has seen a copy (or could send me one) please let me know.
- Publishers Weekly called the book “a wonderful tool for anyone struggling with depression—or even just feeling blah” in their review.
- I was interviewed about the book, and happiness, on Mind Your Mind.
- Andre Jordan, the author of Heaven Knows I’m Miserable Now, wrote a little about the book on his blog A Beautiful Revolution.
- Psych Central used tasks from the book in their feature 7 Creative Ways to Soothe Sadness and Anxiety.
- Rewire Me picked out their favourite insights on happiness from the book.
- There were reviews on This is a Depression Blog, The Oddness of Moving Things, and Scientific Culture.
- The book was also included in a Spanish post about journals on Escribr, and there will be a Spanish edition (and a number of other languages) available soon!